Monday, August 9, 2010

Conundrum

My mind is swimming in deep waters. Thoughts building on thoughts, building on thoughts. I'm swamped!

I think a lot. Probably too much. And when I do that, I start to self-doubt. Second-guess. Question. And I do this on anything, ranging from a multiple choice question on a test to the biggest decisions I'll ever make in this life.

I pray, and I feel like I'm listening. But are they my own thoughts or the Spirit making itself manifest to me? See where I can mull over this until I'm so confused that I have no idea?!

How do I know? Perhaps a temple trip is calling me...

1 comment:

  1. oh ashley its so nice to know i am not the only person who does this. I think I drive Nic crazy cuz i just over think EVERYTHING. my mind is always turning and i am always thinking....good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete