Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to School

Thanks to the efforts of my husband and mom, I have mustered up enough motivation to get back into school to pursue another degree in nursing.

This summer, I am taking a Chemistry class, a pre-requisite for a pre-requisite, and it is pretty concentrated! I'm talking Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 2:10 pm! That's a whole lot of Chemistry for the next month and a half.

And I'll be praying every day that I'll make good grades. Enough to qualify me for the next set of science classes at least. More than enough to give me a boost of confidence but let's not get over the top with the wish list, guys...

Anyway, I'm excited. I feel like I'm productive again. I don't feel like I'm just "wasted space" the majority of my day. I'm actually working towards something that means something to me.

And

Happy 8th Birthday to my nephew Max. He's such a sweetheart, I love him to pieces!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ashley! That's so great! I'm seriously impressed with your motivation... I don't know if I would want to go back to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey if you need help with chem let me know...use nurses have to stick together :) You will love nursing school happy memories.

    ReplyDelete