Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Surprise

I felt like a little kid tonight.
I ordered a Christmas CD from Amazon.com for Max.
Not just any Christmas CD. A Johnny Cash CD..

And it came today! So I was frantically texting Max, asking when he would be home if at all since he has class tonight at SacState. I cleaned up the room, made the bed, hung up clothes and put shoes away. I was going to wrap it up and leave a note strategically placed on the bed. But he got home.

Change of plans. I asked which car he was taking because I needed to "get things out of it before he left." I left the wrapped present on the seat with my note reading:
"For those 'Johnny Cash' moods you get around the holidays" 
(Since the other day he turned MY Christmas radio station to a Johnny Cash CD... not that I don't love J. Cash, but I ONLY want Holiday music on for the rest of the year! ha)

So there it is. The perfect gift. For him. And maybe for me too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment