Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Anniversary

 Him: New suit jacket
Her: Gold jewelry and an Anthropology wallet that left my heart throbbing when I didn't buy it. Lucky for me, Max listened to my heartfelt story and got it :)

Fats. It was a lot of yummy food.

 Year old cake!

 So glad we had cream on the outside instead of fondant.

 It's still REALLY good. I just ate more of it today.


A whole year. Three hundred and sixty-five days. When it came, it felt like it went by so fast. (When I was in it...it kinda felt like the longest year ever ;) ). We learned a lot, fought a lot, and loved a lot. We're still new to this marriage thing and making adjustments but we're in a place where we're both happy and can still have fun with each other. Opposite personalities coming together and figuring life out together has been quite a journey so far and we're excited for what the next year holds for us. We've got some big plans coming! :D

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting the 1 year mark! You guys are pretty cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! congrats!!! Loved your post!!

    ReplyDelete