Saturday, March 24, 2012

Darling Violet


I just got my 50 mm lens (an early birthday present!). So fun to use it and see the difference in my photos from my standard kit lens. The eyes sparkle on their own with the 50 mm! I love taking pictures with my Canon and I'm always anxious to get home and load them to my computer to see what I came up with. It's really exciting for me.

Maybe I'll venture into making a little money from it. You know.. like 20 bucks for a photo session or something to build a small portfolio of people other than my family :) Or maybe I'll just think about it and not really act on that thought. I'm not going to ask for feedback because I know I won't get it from all the silent readers out there! And I know my blog is getting hit like 30-40+ times a day... which is weird and shocking. It's probably all spam. Not sure...

On a lighter note, isn't Violet precious?! Cutie pie.

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed at how fast you have picked up photography. I love your work! She looks like a baby doll! Wish we lived closer to go shooting together. That's awesome you get so many hits makes me curious how many hits my photography blog gets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun to go shooting together! I really love it and I am so eager to learn more!

    ReplyDelete