Sunday, August 14, 2011

oh, hi

What I've been doing....
  1. Painting wall art and displaying it (New Year's Resolution--check!)
  2. Trip to SoCal to help move my sister and her family into their house. Spur of the moment trip and I loved it!
  3. Gathering and putting together a toy box. Max said we need more kid-friendly things in our apartment! He should know I'd take him up on that ;)
  4. Collecting mine and Max's family tree information for yet another project... It's going to be a good one, stay tuned.
  5. Cleaning my home every other day. Surprisingly, it makes me feel really good to do it.
  6. JOB searching. Not a lot of fun, but I need one desperately!!! Don't we all...
  7. Thinking about training for Ragnar. Haha. I need a running partner but no one runs... 5 weeks and counting.
  8. Gearing up for my first real semester back at school! I'm anxious and excited at the same time. This 3 week break is too long...
By the way, have you seen The Help yet? I loved it. Perfect amounts of humor and drama. Definitely worth the $5 Tuesday ticket fee ;) Here's to another week! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment