Tuesday, June 15, 2010

He's a Romantic?

I always give Max the "You don't romance me" schpeel in a playful, baby-like way. He just laughs and laughs like I'm a silly girl for wanting to be romanced (especially after being married). And every time he does say something sweet, he will follow it up with, "Wasn't that sweet?" AH, MAN! He ruined the moment! He thinks he is pretty funny.

Yesterday, he sent me a text while I was in class saying:
"I'm playing basketball thinking about the things I like about provo. I came up with three things. Dollar theaters. Cheap rent. And the hot byu girl im taking home with me. I love you."

What a sweet thing to say! Especially since he was even thinking in the first place about what he would MISS about PROVO. I mean, from day one this boy was wanting to move back to California (except the first snow fall of Winter...he was like a little kid in awe of the snow everywhere, so cute).

Yes, we are looking forward to moving on...moving on from our jobs, from BYU, from Provo, from Utah. We are ready for a new scene, new people, new opportunities and new experiences.

But what will I miss about Provo?
1. BYU
2. Everything within walking distance
3. Running trails through the mountains and by the rivers
4. Dollar theaters
5. Cheap rent
6. 3 Minute drive to the Temple
7. The beautiful mountains
8. Free access to the Recreation Center Pool and Gym
9. Peaks (Even though it was my job, it was a fun one at that and I'm very fortunate to have had it)

We are closing a chapter in our lives and about to open a new one. Our adventures await...

No comments:

Post a Comment